Are you interested in buying a car from a private seller? Rapidcarloans.net can get you lowest possible rates on private party auto loans. Enjoy guaranteed approval by simply submitting the car loan application form on the secured website.
What’s that one dreadful thing when it comes to getting a car? Most Americans will answer “dealing with the dealer”. Yes, it is so true. We have heard stories about dubious dealers who have conned someone or the other in our social circle. But, we still walk down to the dealership lot half-hearted and full of doubts. You may not know but there is one more option of buying cars. Welcome to the world of private party (non–dealer) car purchase where you don’t have to worry about a fraudulent dealer and his deceitful methods.
Most people are unaware of this opportunity and think that private party sales are risky. Once you completely understand person to person car sale, you will know that the reality is absolutely different.
What Is A Private Party Auto Sale?
Where buyer meets the seller
When you buy or sell your car to an individual without the dealer in picture, it constitutes a private party sale. When you buy a car from an individual, you don’t have to haggle with a dealer. You can meet the seller in person and get all the information from the horse’s mouth.
What Are The Advantages Of Buying A Car From A Private Party?
1. As mentioned earlier, you get first-hand information from the seller. There is no dealer to fabricate the vehicle information.
2. No high pressure car-price negotiation.
3. No dealership commission means lesser price.
How to Make a Perfect Person To Person Car Purchase?
Make sure it is no junk
When you buy a used car, you need to check it properly. You certainly don’t want to end up with a lemon or a clunker. Don’t go for a very old car because most State Lemon Laws don’t cover them. So, while buying a car from an individual seller, follow these important guidelines -
1. Get the car’s VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) and run a Vehicle History Report. It will let you know if the car was ever salvaged or flooded. The report will be helpful in convincing your lender that the car is not junk.
2. You must also check the car’s title. Most of the times, it will have a lien on it. If the same is with your car, then ask the seller to arrange a meeting with his lender (seller’s lien holder). Discuss at length the conditions and the duration in which the title will be transferred to you. It is always good to talk this out in advance.
3. Get the Odometer Disclosure Statement from the seller. It will have the exact number of miles that the vehicle has been driven. Most lenders insist on getting one from the seller.
4. Ask your trusted mechanic to inspect the car.
How to Get a Private Party Car Loan?
A private party auto lender takes risk in offering auto financing options because there is no additional dealer’s warranty. Also, the vehicle is not a certified one. So, lenders want you to fulfill their criteria.
Here are the requirements of private seller auto loans -
1. Your age should be at least 18 years old. If you are getting a joint loan, then at least one of the applicants should be 18.
2. A Valid SSN is mandatory.
3. Your gross monthly income should at least be $2,000. A recent pay stub or IT returns (if self-employed) can be used as a proof.
4. Your employment term at the current and the last job should be more than six months.
5. You must be staying for at least six months at your current residence. Utility bills and rent receipt can be used to prove the term.
6. No open bankruptcy.
7. The vehicle should not have been driven for more than 80,000 miles nor should be older than six years.
All these requirements are pretty standard for a car loan and nothing out of the blue. Private party car loans are easy to obtain. There are quick and simple because of no dealership is involved. With several lenders offering private party loan, it is easier to buy a car and fulfill your dream.
Rapidcarloans.net is a premier online auto financing company that offers guaranteed low rate car loan programs in America. Private party used car loans program from Rapid Car Loans is perfect for buying a car from a private seller. You can enjoy low rates even when you earn low income. Apply now and get 100% free auto loan quotes!