Make your private party car purchase cheaper with Rapid Car Loans. It works hard to provide loan rates as low as 2.60%. Multiple loan quotes and quick disbursement of money are other benefits of working with the company. Apply now with our reputed private party lending partner.
If you want to buy your neighbor's BMW or your relative's Impala, lenders will shy away from you. The reason is simple - they don't know whether the deal is authentic or not. There is definite uncertainty on the price of the car too.
But, this doesn't mean you cannot drive that BMW or Impala. Rapid Car Loans is here to help you. We offer private party car loans. They are also called Non-Dealer or Person to Person auto loans.
These loans are specifically for those people who want to buy a used car from an individual, friend or relative. No dealer is involved. This means you can save on the dealer's commission. You also get first-hand information of the car. You can directly ask the owner about its history and performance.
The process of getting a private party car loan is similar to a used car loan. The only difference is you will have to choose the "Private Party Auto (Non- dealer)" option while filling the form.
Applying for a private seller auto financing through Rapid Car Loans can help you save money. Your application is sent to several local lenders who are allowed to compete with each other. This ensures that you get the best and the cheapest quote. Moreover, we don't charge any application fees. It's absolutely FREE.
Requirements for Private Party Car Loans
Required Documents for Private Party Car Loans
- It is necessary that you and/or co-qualifier be at least 18 years of age.
- Your minimum income must be $1,800 per month.
- You must be living at your current residence for at least 6 months. Also, you must have spent more than 6 month at the residence prior to the current one.
- You should be employed at your current employer for at least 6 months. It is also necessary that your previous job (the job before the current one) lasted for more than 6 months.
- You shouldn't be having any open bankruptcy.
- You must have a valid social security number.
- Your vehicle mustn't be driven for more than 1,00,000 miles.
- Your car mustn't be older than 8 years.
- The loan amount should at least be $5,000.00.
- The loan term should be between 36-72 months.
- Proof of insurance
- Copy of your Driving License
- Copy of your recent pay stub
Private party car loans program offers the flexibility to purchase car from any individual with comparatively lower rates. So, apply now and take advantage of the opportunity.